Friday 8 June 2012

Upcycling Wool

Finished all of the baby knitting that has been my focus the last couple of nights. A pink and white set that was in the photos a few posts back. A blue and white set for my neighbours grandson that I hope to see this weekend along with this set there is a blue singlet with some embroidery. 

Some white mittens and a hat for someone at work that is expecting a baby any day. When I find out the baby's sex blue embroidery or a pink flower will finish this off. the thing that I should mention that all of the wool used for the knitting was either reclaimed or brought at the op shop quite a long time ago finally a chance to use it up.

This weekend there will be a yellow and pink baby blanket made with minky fabric this one is for my granddaughter. Also a yellow minky and flannelet blanket for a former co worker that is expecting a baby next month with this there will be a pair of mittens too. 

There really has been an explosion of babies around me recently. I think that this explains the lack of Upcycling and sustainability blogging . Don't worry this will come too. I am still getting used to telling everyone about the things that make up my life.
Time for bed I need to get into the garden early as there might be rain tomorrow.

Till next time

No comments: