Saturday 16 June 2012

Making Things for the Baby

Today is a lousy day weather wise as it is raining unpleasant so no outside work is possible.
So this morning I am doing the ironing and cleaning the house. Jess is staying with me while Nat is still in hospital. Jess is doing the vacuuming  she has grown so much.
We finally start to do some sowing in my craft room. I finally finished the baby blanket I have been making for my new granddaughter.
Baby blanket and a knitted wash cloth.
Natalie rings about this time to say that the hospital is letting her go home as her blood pressure is going down and they would like to keep the baby in there just a little longer. Finally good news.

About this time Nicole rings to say that she would like to bring the kids for a visit. No problems we love to see the other grandchildren and Jess always loves to spend time with her cousins.

No more sewing need to make dinner for everyone.

No comments: