Sunday 17 June 2012

Sunday a Rest Day

I wish it could be a rest day. Jessica stayed over again so that if Nat and Glen have to go to the hospital in the middle of the night they will not have to worry about her.

Koby my grandson also stayed over, you couldn't make him go home not when he knew that Jess was staying. They sleep in the spare room on the double bed.

I crept in and took this !

After breakfast I needed to get ready with my sowing machine and the things that I made for the baby so that we could take them to Nats house today. Today I am resewing elastic on the ruffles for the bassinet. Once this is done they are ready for the new arrival.   While this was going on Jess and Koby did craft.
Jessica's lady bug

Koby's Earth

Koby's 3 eyed spider


Look how cleaver they are!

Till next time.

No comments: