Friday 15 June 2012

Is it Friday the 13th ?

No I know its not but really it could have been. Today was a disaster all round. First this morning I was the only one in our office normally three of us. All of a sudden our electricity went down then not long after the computers crashed. The only thing that still worked was the phone lines good you think. Right.  No because I can not answer anyone queries without the computer, to top this off 4 customers arrive in our work driveway all wanting  to pick up plants. Greatttttt.

Sounds pretty bad don't you think. Oh but it gets better I get a call from my expectant daughter that she is in the hospital can dad collect Jess. He would if he wasn't in Cooma doing a delivery. So my sister pick's up Jess and takes her to her place. I finish work at 3 pm race to the council meeting regarding our lovely neighbours that are not nice at all and have the whole community in an uproar.


Then I race to my sisters and pick up Jess and take her to see her mum. After seeing that Nat is Ok
we head to Red Rooster to Pick up Dinner. While we wait I call the other half to see when he will be home.

Just about the only thing that works out all day we arrive home at the same Time.

Talk about a great day.

No comments: