Thursday 28 June 2012

Bad Blogger

I really am a bad blogger. When I first started this blogg I thought that it would be no trouble to blogg every night. Well how wrong could I be! It seems that everything around me at the moment is conspiering against me and the blog that should be written every night. It's thursday already and no blogging since thursday.

I do have a good excuse you know, First work has been full on so have been tired and not feeling up to par.
Then my computers hard drive crashed, in over 18 years never have I had a problem like this for my compuer. Hopefully the computer place will be able to recover my data,
In the meantime the laptop will be here so hopefully there will be some regular blogging despite the setbacks.

Natalie is still not well but I do think that she is on the mend and on Monday we will know when the doctor will induce her.

Monday is also the day Emily goes bck to hospital to get the springs removed. I pray the all will go well.
This operation is not as bad as the last on as they only have to cut the skin and not toucch the skull.

No time to eaven think of upcycling at the moment. Maybe this weekend will go according to plan and I just might get some upcycling done.

I CAN'T BELIVE IT I HAVE FOLLOWERS ! yHOO
Thanks guys





















No comments: