Monday 17 December 2012

Sunday

Still had the grandchildren today until midday. It was fun but also tire ring as they did not settle till quite late and we all got up early. We did manage to have fun though and even got to make mum and dad a surprise gift for Christmas. Can let you see as mum might see that would spoil it.

Finally got to upload some photos and a video with some help from my daughters. So here is a photo of my tree now it feels like Christmas.

Looks a little lonely without the presents but that will come.
This tree has no theme. But it tells the story of christmases past every ornament has memory behind it, weather it be the first ornament I brought when I moved into my own place or the ones that we brought when each of our children came along then the one when we brought our first house. It continues with decorations that my girls made most years at school. Now we are adding ones the the grand kids make this makes me feel so good when I look at my tree. At work they talk about what colour combinations they will have this year and all that comes to my mind is that all of my favourite ornaments would then be left in boxes and that just seems wrong to me.
Till next time

No comments: