Saturday 1 December 2012

A DAY OF REST

Today was designated a day of rest for both Michael and Myself. As we have been so busy with both work and everything to do with the fate it was decided that no work would be done at home or outside today.

So we planed a day out visiting my auntie who would then take us to Cosco so that we can see what all the fuss is about. Before we got to my aunties we picked up the two rabbits that I ordered for her from a  lady that works with me. The rabbits are so meaty and healthy looking unlike the ones in butcher shops that always look like they were starving. We also picked up a couple of ducks for them from a place that slaughters them and supplies the shops, you can get them really fresh.

After arriving at my aunties and having coffee we decided that it was time to visit Cosco. I was not that impressed with it. The place is so cramed full of everything, although  did buy a few Christmas gifts so it wasn't a total waste of time.  There are some bargains but the problem is that you need to buy things in multiples so that you are spending money upfront and I am not sure that this would really save you money.  It was good to experience this but am not sure that I would do it again

Todays heat nearly killed me honestly couldn't bring my self to cook in this heat so we had takeaway.

Thats all for now.


No comments: