Friday 14 December 2012

Family and Christmas

Some times I struggle with what to write on this blogg. Do you also feel that sometime we give too much of our self with what we say here. To me this is almost like a diary so I let you in to what is going on in my life weather it is wright or wrong who knows.

Life is still very hectic with Christmas to get ready for and mums cancer to keep us on our toes mind you my sister has taken over from my daughter and has taken mum to all of her appointments lately. This makes me feel a little guilty but work has been so hectic that time of is just not an option.

 I have done very little upcyling or crafting for Christmas. Christmas for me has always been a time to make new decorations for the  tree and the house but this year there will only be a few. We have taken a look at the old ones and mostly they only need a good dusting and they will do for another year.

No pictures to add to the blogg as my camera and the new mac do not seem to like each other maybe I can work out what is wrong tomorrow when there will be more time to go over everything.

Tomorrow I will look after my youngest daughters children we have missed them as we have not seen them for a few weeks.

No comments: