Wednesday 1 August 2012

Home Sick

Didn't go to work today as I am not feeling so well actually came home early yesterday, I haven't done that in years. Spent most of the day just laying around with no energy for much at all.

Whenever I perked up tried to do some craft nothing too complicated. Crochet some flowers one for a hair clip the other one will be a flower on a cushion.

Also got the sowing machine out and made a doll blanket and pillow for a little girl.


This is the pillow.
Somehow I didn't take a picture of the blanket. This was made from an offcut of fleece material that was found at an op shop ( thrift store) i knew that it would be use full.

Till next time.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I like your blog. It has a nice balance of words and photos. Just stumbled on it from Adventures in Urban Sustainability.