Saturday 18 August 2012

Finding Time to Blog

I have a confession to make. I thought bogging was going to be so easy after all how hard can it be? My answer is really hard. It's not so much that it is hard to blogg but that it is hard to find the time. I find life and work just get in the way. So I do envy all you lucky ladies that stay at home and manage to blogg every day.

Today was spent gardening at my elderly parents house. They are no longer able to do the gardening them self's and I really want them to enjoy their flower and vegetable garden for a while longer so my sister and I are going to take turns at doing this for them for a few more years so that life at home feels normal for a little longer.
I did the front garden which is full of old fashioned cottage garden plants and rose's. It is a challenge to work in someone else's garden as our ideas are different. But apart from being really sore as it was a little too much for one day, But it does look good and wont need any work for a few months now. Sorry so busy all day that I did not even consider taking any photo's.

No comments: