Saturday 10 August 2013

FINDING TIME TO BLOG AGAIN

Finally I am able to get back to blogging. It has been a long time and much has happened. My Mother had
her operation then the radio therapy which really knocked the life out of her. I think that she is finally nearing the end as far as the pain and discomfort is concerned. My Mum is normally such a strong woman but this has really been hard for her. She lost over 40 kg of weight and now looks haggard.

During all this I my self have been very unwell and have not been able to keep up with my normal lifestyle. The garden is neglected and I have had very little energy for work around the house. I too seem to be on the mend and hope that life will now go back to normal.

I spent about an hour in the vegetable patch today but soon ran out of energy, still at least I finally felt like it. Next time I hope to have some photo,s even if they will be of a sad looking garden. Once I am well the garden will soon get the attention needed to flourish.

One thing that is doing well is the lemon tree and we have been making loads of Lemonade.







Spring is not far away

Plenty of Lemons

Tomorrow My oldest and the youngest granddaughters will be visiting so we will most probably spend some time in the Fairy garden ( this is Jessica's special place at our house).

Here's to continued blogging without long absences.

No comments: