Tuesday 29 May 2012

My first post.

My First post the first of many.

Well here goes my first post just a trial to see how we go. The real  thing will be over the next few nights.
This blog is about all the important things in my life and the things that have driven as well as influenced me over the years.

Very early in life I developed an interest in gardening this interest has been almost a way of life ever since. I have always had a garden of sorts weather it was pots on my parents balcony or a garden that my partner and I fenced using old bits of wood a hammer, knife nails and chicken wire. The knife along with the hammer were used to cut the joins in the wood. As life progressed so did the gardens they got bigger and better.

The other passions in life are my crafts as my partner will tell you if there is a craft I will give it a go. Some have stayed with me some have gone by the wayside. At the moment knitting and crochett along with sowing dominate as I am doing a lot for my new grandchild due in a couple of weeks. Upcycling was a passion even before I heard the term. Op shopping has been a source of lots of my wardrobe and re vamping the things brought there has always brought me a sense of acheivement.
Enough for my first post.

No comments: